Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 21, 2010

21.11.2010 [UPDATE]

  • Monday - My Top5 [T5]
  • Tuesday - Article World [AW]
  • Wednesday - Boxing Biography [BB]
  • Thursday - Article World [AW]
  • Friday - Greatest Fights [GF]
  • Saturday - Saturday Night Special [SNS]
  • Sunday - World News [WN]
The following list contains the type of article I'll post each day. Each type of article is unique and contains different information.
My Top5 or simply [T5] will contain my top 5 list of something. Let's say: [T5] Greatest Punchers Of All Time. These 5 things will be based not only on my boxing knowledge, but also on some of the world's best coaches, analysers and etc.
Article World or simply [AW] is found twice on that list. These articles contain interesting information about boxing world and boxers in general.
Boxing Biography or [BB] will contain biographies of some boxers.
Greatest Fights a.k.a. [GF] is an article in which some of the greatest fights in boxing history will be revisited.
World News / [WN] are the news at the end of every week.
Saturday Night Special is a secret for now. Have to wait until next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me